Running Alpine MRP F450 to Kenwood Excelon Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaLuminar

ME
I have Kenwood excelon components up front which say they handle 40w rms and 160w max. i am currently running an mrp f250, which is giving them 40w rms. I was looking to upgrade to the f450, where they would be getting 70wrms. I was just looking to see if anyone knows if this would be ok to do or if it will blow the speakers. (My rears handle 75w rms so thats not an issue)

Any help is greatly appreciated

-Thank You-

I have Kenwood excelon components up front which say they handle 40w rms and 160w max. i am currently running an mrp f250, which is giving them 40w rms. I was looking to upgrade to the f450, where they would be getting 70wrms. I was just looking to see if anyone knows if this would be ok to do or if it will blow the speakers. (My rears handle 75w rms so thats not an issue)
Any help is greatly appreciated

-Thank You-
they will be fine as long as you are easy on the front gain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.