Rumors or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
Now I'm fully aware that all company's don't always produce top of the equipment and every now and than somebody ends up buying a " lemon amp". I'm concerned somewhat that I've recently made a couple of deals to receive two zed audio draconia 4-channel amps, but have just read that these amps tend to be defective causing popping noises and or burning up. Have anybody heard this or are these old issues that I no longer need to be concerned with ? Anybody here have any bad experiences with zed audio?

I bought 3 ZED amps...all first gen...2 Minotaurs and 1 Leviathan...all 3 were defective...I tried contacting Zed Audio 4 times via calls and emails asking to send them in to be fixed...I even offered to pay for the repairs if needed...I never EVER got any reply...I sold them as-is and took quite a lo$$.

I have observed both subsequent generations are still failing and I'm still seeing the random 'Fvck Zed' posts by fellas like me who threw hundreds if not thousands of dollars at Zed products only to be severely disappointed.

I cannot speak for anyone else or their experiences...this is only MY opinion...but I will never spend another dollar on a Zed product...I don't care what the nut-huggers say about his designs, their on-going production issues and lack of customer service are deal killers.

Just my 2cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
dailyrider123
under the sun
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from