royal excelene 2/0 welding wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

Falcons
5,000+ posts

that **** i dont like
anyone know if royal excelene 2/0 welding wire will fit in a knukonceptz 1/0 anl fuse holder? not sure on how oversized the openings are on the kukonceptz preoducts. basically what i need is wire that can handle 400amps of current, and im not sure if i need to buy the 2/0 to 1/0 wire reducers for everything.

anyone know if royal excelene 2/0 welding wire will fit in a knukonceptz 1/0 anl fuse holder? not sure on how oversized the openings are on the kukonceptz preoducts. basically what i need is wire that can handle 400amps of current, and im not sure if i need to buy the 2/0 to 1/0 wire reducers for everything.
Unno momento and I will measure the knu 1/0 holder I have to give you an idea if it will work

Measures right at 5/8...not sure the 2/0 would fit. Look at the sky high fuse holder it would work
92B392CD-1FBC-4DE7-8EBC-690B4FC8A469.jpeg

2/0 welding cable is pretty close to 1/0 car audio wire. I would say it would fit and if not you could shave a few wires to make it fit. I would put my money on it fitting no problem though.

2/0 welding cable is pretty close to 1/0 car audio wire. I would say it would fit and if not you could shave a few wires to make it fit. I would put my money on it fitting no problem though.
That's pretty much what I was thinking. Wouldn't be an issue, but next year I plan on pulling roughly 375amps with a dd m3b and a precision power bk800.4 so I needed wire that supports at least 400amps.

use wire ferrules to compress the strands and keeps from spreading when screwed down
Yeah I already figured that out this morning. I measured the inputs on my m3b and everything will fit perfectly. Doing my big 3 in 3/0 welding wire, dedicated runs from positive and negative from a northstar g34 battery to 6 limitless ultracaps in the back. Should all work out great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date