Participant count
  • Participant list

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Rolex signed Tudor Prince Oyster Date

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rolex signed crown, case, back, and dial. Tudor Prince oyster date 25 Jewels automatic movement with hack set. Numbers (I believe re-finished at some point) are glow in the dark.

Bracelet has very little use on it. SS and 18K (probably gold filled), bought it from Diamond Perfections Jewelry store in Hyannis, MA (paid around 360$). Clasp is a little off in locking but I suspect a jeweler could bend it into place for short money.

California dial puts this somewhere from the 1970's. Back has some dings in it, but otherwise it's quite clean. Acrylic crystal is clean and I had it serviced last winter so it's running strong and keeping good time.

I'll be getting some pictures of the movement in the near future so this can go on eBay if it doesn't move here.

For those who don't know Tudor brand was made by Rolex for many years. Pretty much all the Rolex models have a Tudor version as well. Tudor brand was mostly sold outside USA.

I always liked the California dial and this was my first Rolex. It's really a bit too dressy for my lifestyle these days and it is NOT water proof.

Price:

900 shipped with registered mail anywhere in the world. I have a bit more into it than this and it has been well kept.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping by registered mail.

I doubt any of you broke-***** will bite, but I see watches come up occasionally so I figured I'd give you fellas a shot.

Item Pictures:

DSC04634_zps977f0e0f.jpg

DSC04636_zps2e3eb3be.jpg

DSC04632_zps7356c300.jpg

DSC04633_zpsaa189308.jpg

DSC04637_zps62cdc415.jpg

DSC04635_zps1b0d388c.jpg

Nice piece. I love watches, havent purchased one in a while if I wasnt so concentrated on all this **** I need for a build I would be considering this highly

Model and Serial number?

Pics of them on the watch?

Model number behind band at 12 o'clock and serial behind band at 6 o'clock.

Why doesn't this watch have the military time within the circle? form what im understanding that's common with every California dial. I have also read that no real dial left the Tudor factory with both names, Except for some rare vintage makes and that the dual name ones are actually remakes. Any insight on this?

Model and Serial number?
Pics of them on the watch?

Model number behind band at 12 o'clock and serial behind band at 6 o'clock.
Didn't even see this message. PM me if you're still interested and I'll pull the bracelet and take pics.

Why doesn't this watch have the military time within the circle? form what im understanding that's common with every California dial. I have also read that no real dial left the Tudor factory with both names, Except for some rare vintage makes and that the dual name ones are actually remakes. Any insight on this?
Dial has certainly been refinished at some point. I've seen a lot of variety on these dials, much of it likely not original but whoever redoes them taking a little artistic license.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hispls

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
hispls
Central Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies