SOLD Rockford, Vifa/Peerless, Tsunami, RCA Ends (Cheap)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Here-I-Come
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
I have 2 Rockford P2 15 subs. One is in very good condition and the other has the surround repaired, but it works fine. Both are 8 ohms. I will sell both for 105 shipped or the one WITH OUT the repair for 65 shipped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have Brand New Blaupunkt VA1400 class A/B mono amp. This is great and solid build amp. It does 400 rms @ 4 ohms and 700 rms @ 2 ohms. You will be hard pressed to find a better amp at this price. I don't know where the bass knob is, but if I find it or one that will work I will send it with the amp or even after the amp ships, if i find it I will ship it to the buyer. 115 shipped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have i set of mint Vifa/Peeless TG9 and TC9 wide-band 3.5" midranges. Both have around 7-8 hours of play time so the are basicly new. I will let both set go for 60 shipped.

picture.php

I have 28 efx long Platinum RCA Connectors (14 Red and 14 black), enough to make 7 pair of RCA cables. The center connects in solder less (center connection screw), but can be soldered if want. I throwing in 8 more of another style connector also. SOLD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have 2 18' Tsunami twisted pair RCA in very good condition very nice RCA's 2 in the picture, but do have a thrid, its is on my test bench at the moment.

SOLD

picture.php

Hey there I would only need the white vline drivers. Are these the debucked 4 ohm versins? As long as they are debucked ill take them. $35 shipped? Please let me know I have paypal ready

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.