FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate T10001bd (1Ω stable)

Rockford 800a4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

T10001bd, Cosmetic 8/10. Bought new front cover for it. No missing or stripped screws. Works flawlessly

10/10 operational

800a4: For 15 years old,it has its scuffs. Have only 1 end cap, 1 terminal currently has a random screw in it, but by time anyone buys this, i will have it replaced. I have a hardware store locally that has a plethora of screws and goodies that fit amplifiers.

Cosmetic id say 6/10. Its been around, but not trashed. 10/10 classic oldschool Rockford reliability.

Price:

T10001BD: $300 shipped , includes bass knob, cord, and 1 farad Rockford capacitor.

800a4: $180 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me. CONUS AND PAYPAL ONLY

TRADES:

Big amps, new batteries, Digital Designs gear

Item Pictures:

More pics upon request.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
good amps

Sure are. Thinning out my inventory. Looking for 3 to 4k RMS guys, will throw any one of, or all of my 3 amps I have for sale on here+cash in on a deal if interested.

$450 shipped together!

Or.

$280 for the T10001bd

$160 on the 800

Wont find em much cheaper

Today's bump. Price reduced ^^^

I noticed Mike sold an 800a2 for $90, im not in a huge hurry to sell, but I will go less again, $140 shipped. Now im comfortable guaranteeing you won't find another cheaper right now, lol

going to try and convince my buddy to buy that 800a4. My fav series of RF amps hands down.
Right on.

And yeah I really enjoy the oldschool products.

I also have 2 more T10001bd' s that need repair. One goes into protect, the other blows in line fuse. Could take the good.parts from one and make the other fully operational then repair the other.

Let me know if anyone's interested in those as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.