Rockford Pro Audio 6" 4ohm mids

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: Rockford Pro 6" 4ohm mids

Item(s) Description/Condition: I would say 9.5 physical and 10/10 function. Used for maybe 4-5 hours on very low power. Was gonna do an active setup with these but the 80prs I got was messed up so I ended up just buying two sets of RE XXX comps instead.

I can't really tell you much about the SQ of them or how loud they can get as I never really pushed them. They have an excellent build quality especially for the price. Weigh a **** ton for only being 6". The magnet is just barely smaller than the cutout for the mounting area. Only complaint about them is that the diameter of wire it accepts in the push terminals is pretty small. I think this is due to the magnet being so large that the terminals barely fit through the cutout. I don't think they could have made them any larger honestly.

Price: $100 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

tat2bass's Library | Photobucket

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The pics are in my photo bucket. I will load them on here when I get to work tomorrow. Trying to do it on my phone now but this thing ***** when it comes to copying and pasting. Won't let me copy the direct links for the images to load them on here. I apologize for not having them up right away

Possibly. What do you have? Don't need anymore speakers or a head unit. Could use 8" sub's or a mono amp.

Were these much better than the spx17 pro mid basses you were selling them with?

Thats the component set Im looking to purchase shortly.

Thanks JLAudio for posting them.

I liked them better than the mids on the Alpine set because I felt like they handled the extra power better. I could push them without them breaking up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.