Above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 perfect condition it's slightly used

Price:

125 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Flat rate 13 bucks for medium box included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all boxed up, Id have to unpack it, Seriously this thing is about as mint as you can get. Never saw a single blemish. PM me if you really need more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...