Rockford Fosgate1500 bdcp

adamvance27

Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford fosgate 1500 bdCP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Still practiacally brand new only had it a couple months looking to upgrade to the rockford 2500

Price:

$450

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship in original box

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
Rockford fosgate 1500 bdCP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Still practiacally brand new only had it a couple months looking to upgrade to the rockford 2500

Price:

$450

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship in original box

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Any pics?References?

I live in same town and met this guy yesterday. Seems to be a stand up guy, the amp looks clean as can be and played fine when I saw it. My feedback score is nil atm, so not sure how much weight this holds, have bought a box off Pro-rabbit. Have yet to get feedback score from him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.