Rockford Fosgate T3 19'

Trash advice. The 7500 is a proven reliable board.. the taramps are known to blow up. Both my taramps 15ks were junk brand new out the box. One went protect and the other blew up. 

Now I remember why I stayed away from this website. Everyone is the same and no one is original. Everyone just suggest taramps and wolframe crap because it’s what people are talking about and they are cheap. Those arnt good companies. Wake up people crist 
Coming from the guy who said he wouldn't buy from Sundown anymore because they didn't reply to his email...

10 Taramps amps and not a single problem...  Weird. 🤔

I heard a T3 19" years ago in a Dodge Nitro and it was nasty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trash advice. The 7500 is a proven reliable board.. the taramps are known to blow up. Both my taramps 15ks were junk brand new out the box. One went protect and the other blew up. 

Now I remember why I stayed away from this website. Everyone is the same and no one is original. Everyone just suggest taramps and wolframe crap because it’s what people are talking about and they are cheap. Those arnt good companies. Wake up people crist 
lol trash advice because you disagree with it? Maybe your ability to consider others advice is the reason you feel the need to drop so much cash

then again what do I know? I'm louder than you AND I listened to advice to get there.You know what the most successful people in the world do? Defer to those with more knowledge than themselves. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Fawk off. Your salty as hell....not our fault your divorce went sour. But not a lot of people have 1000's of dollars to slap down on subs/amps like very little people do. A lot of us have bills. mortgages, kids to support, etc so it's tough to stay in this hobby money speaking. Wolfram has already been proving themselves and see a bright future with them. If they're crap then explain why they did so well on the dyno mr Sundown hater.

To be fair, one of those amps you had the gain was turned way up. Sounds like human error to me.

Fawk off. Your salty as hell....not our fault your divorce went sour. But not a lot of people have 1000's of dollars to slap down on subs/amps like very little people do. A lot of us have bills. mortgages, kids to support, etc so it's tough to stay in this hobby money speaking. Wolfram has already been proving themselves and see a bright future with them. If they're crap then explain why they did so well on the dyno mr Sundown hater.

To be fair, one of those amps you had the gain was turned way up. Sounds like human error to me.
What are u talking about. None of my amps ever had the gain turned up all the way. 

lol trash advice because you disagree with it? Maybe your ability to consider others advice is the reason you feel the need to drop so much cash

then again what do I know? I'm louder than you AND I listened to advice to get there.You know what the most successful people in the world do? Defer to those with more knowledge than themselves. 
How are u louder then me? Because I sold my truck? I highly doubt u beat 158.6db... or wait are u another paper maker lmao. I just got new woofers should be here soon. Gunna do a new build. And you still won’t be louder then me. Arnt u in a Trunk? That’s not even a fair comparison. My last truck was a cpillar. My new build will be bpillar. 

How are u louder then me? Because I sold my truck? I highly doubt u beat 158.6db... or wait are u another paper maker lmao. I just got new woofers should be here soon. Gunna do a new build. And you still won’t be louder then me. Arnt u in a Trunk? That’s not even a fair comparison. My last truck was a cpillar. My new build will be bpillar. 
you must of had well over 15-20k into the materials alone based on the **** you buy 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.