Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP for $500?

delete

Delete
Delete
Okay, some dude I know wants to sell his Rockford T2500 to me for $500. It's two years old and looks mint. Definitely was treated with care.

Was wondering it that price is worth it ?

Also I am having mixed thoughts about selling my AQ2200. Idk what the hell to do. Someone please help lol. Iv'e been researching the amp stated above, Ampere, Skar, Sundown, Crescendo, etc.. Just looking for the best amp to power a single 12" AA Mayhem.

I have used an rf bdcp, the 1000 version , very stought amp, only thing that I didn't like is the lay out of the amp itself, everything on the long side of the amp it limits installation in my opinion. But if you can find one at a decent price, which you have, and if you have the proper electrical to properly run it, go for it imho.

id run it over the aq 2200 any day, whether or not its worth 500 is up to whos buying it. theres people who pay stupid amounts of money for them and i dont understand why lol theres also people like me who wont pay more than 400

I have used an rf bdcp, the 1000 version , very stought amp, only thing that I didn't like is the lay out of the amp itself, everything on the long side of the amp it limits installation in my opinion. But if you can find one at a decent price, which you have, and if you have the proper electrical to properly run it, go for it imho.
Great price for a very solid, flexible amp.
id run it over the aq 2200 any day, whether or not its worth 500 is up to whos buying it. theres people who pay stupid amounts of money for them and i dont understand why lol theres also people like me who wont pay more than 400
Thanks guys, pretty much set on buying it. Gotta get rid of mine asap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.