Rockford Fosgate t20001BD

6.5LDiesel
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate t20001BD

Item(s) Description/Condition: I bought this second hand, off a member on CACO. I have used this on 2 12" W7's in my truck for about a month and a half before I sold the truck, and now selling the equipment

It works great, I was into the sound quality aspect so i never beat on the amp. There is a little paint chipping on the edge in 3 spots, but they are small (was there when i bought it)

UPDATE: amp is sold As Is

2300RMS@1 ohm

Price: $400 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I will ship ups, or as the buyer prefers.

These picture are from today, and i have a video bench testing my 2 W7's to show they both work and so does the amp. (I did not give them much power as they were free air)

Item Pictures:

46f5b176.jpg

b39f7a9c.jpg

df4f3768.jpg

b8f08395.jpg

af8e9999.jpg

424c3804.jpg

2d0f01d9.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
these are really nice amps. I recently picked up a t1001bd, basically same exact thing but this one does more watts! Do rated watts and then some.

You got any refs? Why did you put Sold As Is? Anything wrong with it other than the paint chips?
I put as is because new members with not even ONE post joining the same day saying they were interested, that is the ONLY reason I put that

nothing wrong with it, have a video proving it works

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I can give a rockford fosgate t10001bd and 100 bucks.
Nah, If i was still into car audio I would keep this amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.