Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Participant count
  • Participants list

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
My plans are my Rockford Fosgate R2-300x4 on front components and rear coaxials. And a Rockford Fosgate R2-500x1 on sub. I have this sub

that needs a new coil. I have a quote but just wondering if I should just trash the idea and buy new. I want to run a max enclosure of 1 cu.ft

Ugh

Depends on the quote. Chances are you can get a new, cheaper sub for less than you would pay to get yours repaired. Car audio has become a lot more affordable for the same performance since that sub was made.

After shipping to and fro, around $250-300
You can get a lot more sub for that. Shipping subs is expensive for obvious reasons. Unless your sub has sentimental value, it's time to upgrade. You'll have a tough time finding a new sub for that price that isn't better than yours. Having said that, those subs are freaking beautiful!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.