Rockford Fosgate P3 12s?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kSwift
10+ year member

CA
Does anyone have any ideas on these subs? How do threy sound? The quality? A friend is selling me 2 12s for 150...and i dont know if i should pick them up and use them or sell them for maybe more?

It really depends on what you want them for. If they are just for pounding around the streets, then thats not a bad deal if it comes with a box. They are the higher model out of the P series. If you tried to flip them, you might have a hard time turning a major profit. You might see a $75 profit out of them depending on condition and sometimes the hassel and time spent isnt worth the $ IMHO.

No box, they are in their original packing. He just never found use for it. Really thinking about flipping it for a 50-100$ profit. On CL they go for 150$ each

If they're new in the package, I would keep em. That's a steel if you dont plan to do any comps and just wanna pound around the streets. If your looking for a monster system, might as well go to some comps and win some trophys otherwise its really pointless.

Not to mention that if people know how much they go for new online with a warranty, you wont get that price for them with no warranty. You might get lucky and find someone that doesn't do their homework before buying though.

If they're new in the package, I would keep em. That's a steel if you dont plan to do any comps and just wanna pound around the streets. If your looking for a monster system, might as well go to some comps and win some trophys otherwise its really pointless.
I wouldnt give them that much credit.

What I meant by that was use the P3's to pound around on the streets but if your looking to sell to get something bigger/better you might as well do some comps. It's hard to explain things sometimes through a keyboard LOL

Haha well i dont plan on doing any major comps but i do want a high quality sub for around 300. If i can grab them for 150, sell them for like 225 or maybe 125 each on Craigslist. Ill be making money for sure haha

If you could find a cheap ported box to make a package deal, you could get the $300. It might just take some time and a few morons to deal with to get it haha

Yeah, i think ill just grab them and sell them. I dont think a box will make a big difference if they are brand new...

More than anything, it will just help with a quicker sell. Saves the buyer the steps of having to look for a box. Just an idea that I know works for me when dealing with CL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.