Rockford fosgate amp t2000db

Participant count
  • Participant list

NoTuningNoNADA
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2000DB

Item(s) Description/Condition:LIKE NEW CONDITION BABY ON THE WAY NEED TO GET RID OF

Price:$450 SHIPPED

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:BUYER WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING...ALL TRANSACTIONS WILL BE DONE THROUGH PAYPAL..OR HAND TO HAND...I WILL NOT SHIP THE ITEM WITHOUT A PAYMENT..DONT ASK!!!

Item Pictures:View attachment 26533565 IF YOU WANT A BIGGER PICTURE JUST INBOX

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Again follow the rules your sig needs to be in your pic so we know you have the amp
really??? like we are suppose to believe ur a Shaq look-a-like??? wheres your signature in your avatar to say who you are?? oh that right you dont have to prove who you are in that pic cause that would be "too right"...geez gimme a break you can see i havent posted anything on here before so before you report the post or come up with some dumb request send me a message and dont flood my post with Big Brother talk...Ive served my country proudly and im getting paid for the rest of my life...this $400 sale will not make and **** sure wont break me...but i"ll have a new pic posted to satisfy you wishes...

really??? like we are suppose to believe ur a Shaq look-a-like??? wheres your signature in your avatar to say who you are?? oh that right you dont have to prove who you are in that pic cause that would be "too right"...geez gimme a break you can see i havent posted anything on here before so before you report the post or come up with some dumb request send me a message and dont flood my post with Big Brother talk...Ive served my country proudly and im getting paid for the rest of my life...this $400 sale will not make and **** sure wont break me...but i"ll have a new pic posted to satisfy you wishes...
Geez, bro. Take it easy. Unless you have a certain amount of feedback, you have to have your username and date in your pic to prove the item is in your posession. He's actually just trying to help you. It isn't his rule. Your post will be taken down if you don't follow the rules.

really??? im getting paid for the rest of my life...this $400 sale will not make and **** sure wont break me...but i"ll have a new pic posted to satisfy you wishes...
Doesn't your post say you're selling because you have a baby on the way. I clicked on to buy this amp, but I can tell you're one of those rebel boy's, "big brother talk" yeah ok, blws

Doesn't your post say you're selling because you have a baby on the way. I clicked on to buy this amp, but I can tell you're one of those rebel boy's, "big brother talk" yeah ok, blws
REBEL??? LOL...SINCE WHEN DID THEY COME IN A SHADE OF BROWN???

Geez, bro. Take it easy. Unless you have a certain amount of feedback, you have to have your username and date in your pic to prove the item is in your posession. He's actually just trying to help you. It isn't his rule. Your post will be taken down if you don't follow the rules.
DUELY NOTED..THANKS FOR NOT BASHING

Once again you can't follow rules...F'n idiot.
YOU ARE VERY OBSERVANT..(gives cookie)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.