• Participant list

robertoyoung08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area, ca
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3- i bought it used and havnt touched it.

Unit itself is in great shape. all parts are in great condition.

9/10

Price:

$500 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included in above price.

i bought the unit used- but its supposed to work. i havnt touched it or hooked it up at all. one thing to note, when i bought it the seller didnt send me a power harness. ive contacted rf and theyre supposed to send me a replacement. if i dont get it before this sells i will lower the price to compensate for the cost that it might cost you to buy one OR if i get it in before it sells i will include it in the box with the 3sixty and everything else. I emailed RF and they didnt say anything about charging me for it they just asked for my shipping info to send it out- so if you buy it before it gets here, you should be able to get it for free anyway. otherwise im also willing to send it out to you once it does get here.

i'm only selling it because i decided to sell it and save up for two JL Audio HD 750/1 amps that i want and a set of Hybrid Audio Clarus comps.

for sale or trade of either of the above mentioned items needed.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
to the top.

UPDATED: Rockford Fosgate sent me a power harness. Now comes with everything needed to install and use!

also: no more trades- I've got the Hybrid Audio Clarus and an HD 1200/1 now.

$450 plus shipping .

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.