Status
Not open for further replies.

nkrell11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Above^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I'm selling this item for a co-worker friend he is the original owner he's just stepping away from audio for a while. The amp was ran on an Fi Bl has never been ran in the wintertime and comes with the owners manual and birth certificate as well. This thing is clean set screws aren't stripped the only scratch I noticed was the small one next to the RCA's but overall it's a beauty the only other thing I noticed is that you could tell that the knobs had been turned with a screwdriver still nbd the pictures speak for themself. If you have any questions ask and I will ask the owner.

Mechanical 10/10

Cosmetic 9/10

Price:

350.00 Shipped O.b.o price reflects condition I will be in charge of packaging and such because I have shipped all of my past amps without issue.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...