rings

Participant count
  • Participant list

nismboy6986
10+ year member

the **** technician
i had to cut my mounting and trim rings with a jigsaw and they are not perfectly round. what are som things i can do to round them out some. i was thinking dremel or the like the best i can then use body filler with a curved make shift spatula or something. to get them acceptably round.

i will later but i gotta get this ish done before show season and i still have to get lambo doors, remove a dent, replace a taillight and some more small ish and tools really arent in the budget right now.

Rasp file. I made these with a jigsaw, file and patience. The interior hole fits the speakers perfectly with no gap. It's great for cutting down wood but the teeth will pull some of the MDF off in the outer layers on the bottom. You can still see the line I drew for the circle.

cdtef-61cfi_02.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.