Ride shotgun to 157.4db

People are saying the guy who holds one of the loudest Bassrace scores at a certified DB Drag ever isnt loud? That he doesnt know how to build something loud? You guys just really dont have any clue do you?
If even 1/4 of the people on this forum had even the slightest clue about what went into a 24 sub, 20,000+ watt, 157db+ Bassrace vehicle they would **** themselves.

The wire in his car alone if probably worth more than most peoples entire systems on this forum.
gold wire ftw? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Anyone truly that talks sh*t about a system of this nature and claims Neil doesn't know what he's doing is plain and simple a HATER.

The amount of effort that goes into a system of this nature is almost scary. Less than 5% of the ppl here wouldn't even have the slightest clue even where to begin on something of this nature.

that would be his.
i just sold his old Fusion 4000D.

I never should have left DD
yeah totally should have kept the dd. i saw some in action this weekend and was quite impressed. hell i even bought a dd 1508 off of one of the competitors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

never said it was crap just not that impressive for what it is.btw kicker subs sound like poo anyway,so whats the point of trying to play music on them?
atleast you don't repeatedly make an ass out of yourself here or anything...

never said it was crap just not that impressive for what it is.btw kicker subs sound like poo anyway,so whats the point of trying to play music on them?
So, it's not crap, but it's not impressive?

What WOULD be impressive?

Being one of the top 5 loudest bassracers in the world isn't impressive?

Man, you have some high standards.

Why dont you show us your 157db bass race vehicle, so we can compare things?

atleast you don't repeatedly make an ass out of yourself here or anything...

just following your lead...your just mad cause i can get your stuff louder than you can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.