Southeast Region Richmond, VA - 08/26/2012 Likuid Glass Kustomz & Team Deadly Hertz Bass Off

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
i have sd cards galore but cant get rid of lmao.... ill bring some things. and some audiotechnix wire for the new box. if we get to put it in and seal it if you dont think we can after the show i wont bring it

You should bring some 1/0 scrap and ring terminals for my batts

Looks like I'll be getting my *** handed to me in class 3 again but at least now I'm going in with a little more then 1000rms.
well ill be in 2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You should bring some 1/0 scrap and ring terminals for my batts
have none or i would

I prob won't do too good either. Classes are too broad
its the same as last time

well ill be in 2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

have none or i would

its the same as last time
They should do 0-1000 and 1000-up. How you going to have someone doing 501@4 in the same class as someone doing 2000@4?

I heard the meter is going to be in the kick and classes are set by cone area. That's what Nick Garcia posted a few days ago. I guess he is in charge of it somehow.
In that case I may have a chance!

I heard the meter is going to be in the kick and classes are set by cone area. That's what Nick Garcia posted a few days ago. I guess he is in charge of it somehow.
You might be up against more power. Don't really know the details. I gain a db in the kick. Some gain more
guys forget what derek said. i talked to brandon and it IS NOT going to be this way. they wanted to try it but its wasnt in time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.