RF Power T1500-1bdCP without big 3 upgrade?

If you want to go a little easier on your alt get a T1000.1 They're way underrated and solid amps. The birth sheet on my old one said 1,380 @ 2 and over 1500 @ 1. Liked it so much I just bought another one from a pawn shop. And it was pretty efficient. I ran it on a 4 gauge amp kit and stock electrical and didn't get bad voltage drops at all.

Yea I totally understand what y'all are saying and I am sure y'all are 100% correct and I really appreciate the advice but unfortunately the budget I had drawn up includes financing the amp at bestbuy (18 months same as cash). They sell the Rockford fosgate amp on their "marketplace" and I am pretty sure all they carry are the big name/overrated brands not monstrosity's you guys speak of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
if this is how your going to do it go the ABC they will work on the price A LOT better they can give you almost the same pricing as you find online sometimes better...i mean you can haggle with them quite a bit. and if you are going to put it on credit or however you could also get everything else there...they sell kinetic batteries i know that..and they carry everything fosgate as well.

but if you want uniformity on a budget go with audiopipe :p lol im just playing but i personally DO love their products per dollar paid thats for dam sure.

the fosgate amps are ok ,not what they used to be 10 years ago tho .the efficiency isnt there anymore like the old school amps tho .if yu are dead set on the fosgate amp then thats cool ,but better and more power amps can be had if you look around .also the subs are ehhh at best .the sundowns ,xfl, dc, tantrics ,and spl audio subs are way better and cost less .as for the wiring that will depend on your amp ,there are some amps that are very efficient and the only thing you'll need is the big 3 and a better battery down the road .i could give you some prices ,but i'm not allowed in this type of discussion ,so send me a pm and i can give you some suggestions of what to look at and some links ,and then maybe some prices .
i would put the 1500cp against any of the older fosgate 1500s any day its one of the best 1500 rms amps ive had and i used alot of them hit harder then my sundown and couldn't hear the difference between it and my aq 2200

i would put the 1500cp against any of the older fosgate 1500s any day its one of the best 1500 rms amps ive had and i used alot of them hit harder then my sundown and couldn't hear the difference between it and my aq 2200
nt saying that aren't bad amps , what i am saying is that the efficiency isnt there , look at the specs 76 % at 4 ohms on the fosgate amps

One battery under hood, and one in the trunk. Yes, it wont cause problems.
So how does this dual battery thing work? like do I need to get two "stock batteries" or two high performance batteries? they have to be a matching pair? or can I have two different types? Any information on this would be appreciated. would Isolating one be beneficial or counter productive? and also where is a good place to get 0 gauge wire from? I was going to buy a wiring kit but since I'm going to need to do the big 3 and run 0's to the batteries I was wondering if there was a good place to buy it buy the foot.

So how does this dual battery thing work? like do I need to get two "stock batteries" or two high performance batteries? they have to be a matching pair? or can I have two different types? Any information on this would be appreciated. would Isolating one be beneficial or counter productive? and also where is a good place to get 0 gauge wire from? I was going to buy a wiring kit but since I'm going to need to do the big 3 and run 0's to the batteries I was wondering if there was a good place to buy it buy the foot.
1. One battery under hood, one in the trunk next to box.

2. I would recommend like two yellow tops, look around they're always for sale used is ok too.

3. I would match the batteries if it were me. I dont think it matters so you could do smaller one under hood and a big ol batt in the trunk.

4. Isolating the rear battery from the front would only benefit if you turn your car off and play your system so it doesnt drain the battery under the hood to start car.

5. Audiotechnix, Knukonceptz sell good wire. Buy OFC, its worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.