rf 12 t2

you might want to go a bigger on the subs if you want to beat that setup especially if he has a custom tuned box u need to look at SXs, Fi BL, HDC3s not a pair of SE

hes got a gti, so thats part of it right there. the box is just a prefab not tuned for some reason. im pretty sure all he did was get a custom box wrapped in black and red with the VW symbol in it. i dont think he actually got the box built for the subs

wouldnt the aqs be about the same as the res?

how about preference re sex, or aq sdc 2.5?

and are audipipe amps true rated, or garbage? never heard any1 having 1 so idk.

wouldnt the aqs be about the same as the res?
how about preference re sex, or aq sdc 2.5?

and are audipipe amps true rated, or garbage? never heard any1 having 1 so idk.
sdc2.5's > se's, they have more output and they have the same amount of output as the HDC3's up to a certain power.

the audiopipes have been through numerous testing and the will put out rated assuming the electrical is good in the car.

i would also look into soundstream t4's, they are are beast, never heard the 12's but 15's are loud as hell, they are well built too

i wouldnt bother with the new X series from Re. you can try an american bass XFL, the T4 would be nice especially since you can get them cheap, a sundown 1500.1 or something would be a good amp. idk it really wouldnt take a whole lot to beat his crap out except that youre in a trunk soo youll need more power.

i wouldnt bother with the new X series from Re. you can try an american bass XFL, the T4 would be nice especially since you can get them cheap, a sundown 1500.1 or something would be a good amp. idk it really wouldnt take a whole lot to beat his crap out except that youre in a trunk soo youll need more power.

ya i know it actually sux that hes in hatchback. and i hate the fact that some kids around here get a pos xplod and put it in there gti and act like its amazing sounding because they know about it being better in the hatch

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

southpoleman69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
southpoleman69
lancaster,pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date