review of the music > everything wristband

Participant count
  • Participant list
i recently acquired one of the "music > everything" wristbands from Stephen. i just put it on and i already know that this is a top quality wristband by the feel. it resembles the rubber from the "i
same with my oa one. they are great quality. mine has taken a lot of abuse but doesn't show it. have gotten wood glue, caulk, saw dust, maybe some bleach and other cleaners on it. and i wear it at work and all the time. great quality.

i recently acquired one of the "music > everything" wristbands from Stephen. i just put it on and i already know that this is a top quality wristband by the feel. it resembles the rubber from the "i
Sweet review man, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif Thanks! Glad your enjoy it!

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

same with my oa one. they are great quality. mine has taken a lot of abuse but doesn't show it. have gotten wood glue, caulk, saw dust, maybe some bleach and other cleaners on it. and i wear it at work and all the time. great quality.
Glad to see it's holding up man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date