Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far...

talk is cheap if your gonna do something quit wasting time and go do it. If not the keep it to car audio.
would you like to ride with me and be the witness of me beating this guys ass?

so did vitas get his money yeT?
Nope, haven't gotten it yet....

i'de like to know the same cause i havent got mine.

What's 1ndatrunk waiting for? He told me he was waiting for you???

i had the same problem with my 860. i think the ribbon cable went bad.
Apparently they all have this problem!

But yeah, dennit469, if he doesn't come through at the beginning of the week, please could you send me my money through paypal? You said if he didn't give it to me you'd give it too me. You and him and work out the rest. Been far too long for no resolution to my problem with OUR deal.

Thanks

V.

What's 1ndatrunk waiting for? He told me he was waiting for you???

Apparently they all have this problem!

But yeah, dennit469, if he doesn't come through at the beginning of the week, please could you send me my money through paypal? You said if he didn't give it to me you'd give it too me. You and him and work out the rest. Been far too long for no resolution to my problem with OUR deal.

Thanks

V.
V is one of the most honest *****es on this board. I've done a lot of transactions with him in the past and everything went fine. Lucky I didn't get the cd player I would have told you to eat **** and take back your pos you sent me.

V is one of the most honest *****es on this board. I've done a lot of transactions with him in the past and everything went fine. Lucky I didn't get the cd player I would have told you to eat **** and take back your pos you sent me.
Thanks man! Good guy there^^^!!!!

Well, 1ndatrunk has contacted me today and we've setup a time to meet so he can pay me the $80 Dennit owes me. Kinda wish 1ndatrunk hadn't of gotten involved b/c he's going through a lot with Dennit now also....seems as if he's getting scammed. 1ndatrunk has NEVER had one problem with any transaction....til he deals with Dennit, which seems to be the common denominator in bad/slow transactions. Hope things workout for everyone though.

I'll keep you guys updated!

ha ok, so your saying im scamming him but yet I'M THE ONE that sent the merchandise and got NO PAYMENT, yea that sounds right, i guess that means everyones a scammer then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dennit469

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dennit469
Clemson, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies