Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far...

I couldnt see V. doing that.
Hehe, thanks and of course not. $80 aint much and won't to many people too far. I don't really care to much about the $80 bucks, it's just the principle of seeing this young guy make things right! He'll learn from this one and doubt he'll scam anyone in the future as it can be, and is, serious business....whether the transaction is $10 or $1000.

i sold something to him (vitveet) on another forum i cant remember what though lol.... maybe a 19ov2? but everything went well
Yep, I've bought and sold a ton of stuff from a ton of people on a ton of forums:)!

i doubt he would either, but anyway, the headunit to you that might want it i took close looks at it and played and kinda shove the face in the firesction it was suppose to go and it went up, when the face restracts and opens is kinda is jittery almost like there is a plastic gear inside that chipped a tooth the mightve been what happened before when it chipped a tooth it got locked, now since its stuck again itmightve chipped another one, if thats even what the problem is, thats just an educated guess after looked at the schematics, sorry V i really didnt think it would do it again, oh and the RCA's i kinda ****** rigged to get the noise out of my door speakers, which it did, the soldering didnt work at i planned, the only reson for solder was because of how the RCAS are like there not directly on the back of the unit but on a separte plug in adpater cord which made it hard to work with when i was try to do the ground loop fix, i thought it was just a common problem with pioneer units.
Yeah, the solding/rca thing is horrible, lol! I'll kindly delete the pics of the HU off my camera once I get the money. I honestly didn't want to do that to you bro as these guys would eat you alive if they saw those pics:emb:!

Fawking scammer
Nah, never really thought so either. Just wanted to him to get on his horse and take care of his business and in the right manner;)!

V.

Just wanted to check on the status of my money?!?! Is 1ndatrunk still sending the MO or are you sending me paypal money dennit469???

V.

Just wanted to check on the status of my money?!?! Is 1ndatrunk still sending the MO or are you sending me paypal money dennit469???
V.
1inda trunk says he sent out the money orders friday so tomorrow will tell

Yeah, the solding/rca thing is horrible, lol! I'll kindly delete the pics of the HU off my camera once I get the money. I honestly didn't want to do that to you bro as these guys would eat you alive if they saw those pics:emb:!
Can you please post them or link to them? This guy is full of **** and he deserves to be eaten alive for being a mega douche.

i have dealt with Vitveet numerous times and found him to be honest and trustworthy

good communication

pays fast

no complaints about him only good stuff

laughing my fat black ass off?
fuccin:furious://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

I'm like 7 feet tall pal.
i care why? im 6'3 and built, not bragging but i still think i could handle you with an ease. all you do is blow up this forum all day, your on here EVERYTIME i sign on, which at most is for 15 minutes twice a day. you lazy ass fu*ck , sitten in front of a da*mn screen all day and being lifeless

i care why? im 6'3 and built, not bragging but i still think i could handle you with an ease. all you do is blow up this forum all day, your on here EVERYTIME i sign on, which at most is for 15 minutes twice a day. you lazy ass fu*ck , sitten in front of a da*mn screen all day and being lifeless
talk is cheap if your gonna do something quit wasting time and go do it. If not the keep it to car audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dennit469

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dennit469
Clemson, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies