Research paper topics

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Tonight I need to write a mini 500 word research paper for English class with three sources. It needs to be 5 paragraphs. Intro, three main pints in body paragraphs, and conclusion.

I'd like to do it on something audio-related, but can't think of anything with reliable non-forum sources on the internet.

I wanted to do a paper that compared neo subwooofers to ferrite/ceramic ones, but could only find forum threads.

I can't cite forums for this. has to be articles.

Any ideas? Doesn't matter if it's basic or complex. She knows nothing about subs

I was thinking more like Class AB vs Class D amplifiers.......

I got an STI from the first whore I hooked up with freshmen year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Got some cream from the doctor and it went away!

Different than an STD

I would try different enclosure types. Good sources may be more available for something like that. IMHO Amp topologies will be difficult to get done in a night due to not being able to find easily read sources

Only 5 paragraphs and 500 words?

That's pretty short for a research paper. You could write about sound frequencies if you want to keep it audio related.

Or you could write about the Internet sociology. Anything really, I think she just wants you to display competence in formatting, citing sources, etc

I would try different enclosure types. Good sources may be more available for something like that. IMHO Amp topologies will be difficult to get done in a night due to not being able to find easily read sources
Thanks! I'll do that!

Only 5 paragraphs and 500 words? That's pretty short for a research paper. You could write about sound frequencies if you want to keep it audio related.

Or you could write about the Internet sociology. Anything really, I think she just wants you to display competence in formatting, citing sources, etc
It's a "microtheme" where we pick a topic and have to do a brief research summary

Last year I wrote a giant paper on full and half bridge amplifier topologies (Brazilian vs. Korean)

Fuck, no, write it on syphilis.
That would be weird, haha.

In class we're getting in small group and sharing the papers with eachother. No, I'm not writing about STD's, suicide, syphilis, teen pregnancy, ect.!

Ok, unrelated, but eachother should be a word. Each other is weird

Must be nice writing such easy papers. Write a 15 page report on the proliferation of uas into the nas and blow your teacher away

Use real sources? Ya know those scholarly articles, scientific journals, peer reviewed literature?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adulbrich

5,000+ posts
Olive oil un-virginer
adulbrich
Ames, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date