Repaired Sundown 2 channel.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I got a sundown amp that i personally will be repairing and since i have to put a price in the ad i'm just gonna say 100. just pm me with offers , money or trades. Any questions you have about it you can ask right out here.

Heres the video explaining about the amp , its flaws , and the repairs / upgrades i have and will be doing. Itll be fixed and ready to go by wednesday. be6bc8e1.mp4 video by stanky1219 - Photobucket

Here is a video of it in action after the repair. http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/?action=view&current=71654424.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
well it should make the power supply a little tougher in peak situations. a little less distortion and clipping in peaks. I had those in a old alpine amp thats been being robbed for parts for the past year. Figured i may as well use them. It was a "duo b" alpine , not the crap from today. Excellent parts inside.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.