Renting out DD1

fasfocus00
5,000+ posts

doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
Item: SMD DD1

I'll be renting out my SMD DD1 for 1 week at a time. Just the tool and connector will be sent as the manual and disc can be downloaded online free. Here's how it'll work, it'll be a flat rate to rent it out for 1 week that rate will include all shipping cost to and from as well as a pre printed returned label. If you have less than 100 post or 0 iTrader feedback, your rate will be higher but you be refunded the difference upon safe return.

Cost is $30/wk, $10 for each additional week. $60 if you have less than 100 post or 0 iTrader feedback and the $30 will be refunded promptly upon safe return.

Please post here if you'd like to rent it so there is a log, than PM me your info and I'll start a list.

Item: SMD DD1
I'll be renting out my SMD DD1 for 1 week at a time. Just the tool and connector will be sent as the manual and disc can be downloaded online free. Here's how it'll work, it'll be a flat rate to rent it out for 1 week that rate will include all shipping cost to and from as well as a pre printed returned label. If you have less than 100 post or 0 iTrader feedback, your rate will be higher but you be refunded the difference upon safe return.

Cost is $30/wk, $10 for each additional week. $60 if you have less than 100 post or 0 iTrader feedback and the $30 will be refunded promptly upon safe return.

Please post here if you'd like to rent it so there is a log, than PM me your info and I'll start a list.
Do you have your DD-1 back right now?

Wasn't it originally 20$ or less? Just wondering
I do still rent mine out. But I just let people PM me who are interested. And now I charge was fasfocus00 does. $8 is just too little and is more of a hassle and inconvenience than anything.

I rented if from Jockhater a couple weeks ago and 30 bucks is still a helluva alot cheaper than going to your local shop and letting them hacks at your ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.