Renting a TL

Flipx99
5,000+ posts

Violator of Terms
Building 100
Since no TL is available in local shops in the Nashville, TN area, how would anyone feel about renting a TL or knowledge of a service that rents them?

Testing at a shop is pretty cost ineffective as a) you have to listen to their comments b) you have to pay $60/hr for a AC 180 c) I need to test over a couple different days.

I don't know any competitors personally so I do not know if there is an "off season" in which you do less 'practicing'. I would assume maybe the winter would be a slow time.

I am interested in renting one for maybe a month. I know what the cost Band do not want to pay that as I doubt I would get $5-600 worth of use out of it. On the other hand, I know I will never reach my goals if I don't continually test.

Any suggestions, or if you have a TL you may want to rent, I am willing to negotiate some terms/conditions.

greg mccool is in the nashville area. you might want to try and look him up and see if he'd be down for that. i can't remember what his s/n is over at termpro though, lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

I will try and get in touch with him. I am never over a term pro but I will give it a shot. Hopefully, somone can chime in with his SN.

i'll ask james if greg would do something like that.

also, if you'd like a drive, and have a weekend, drive on up. i won't charge you anything to use the tl. well, maybe a 12 pack, lol. but it just sits most of the time.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

i'll ask james if greg would do something like that.

also, if you'd like a drive, and have a weekend, drive on up. i won't charge you anything to use the tl. well, maybe a 12 pack, lol. but it just sits most of the time.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
I appreciate the offer. I may consider it if nothing else pans out.

Dont mean to thread jack!!Im in Lou KY witht the same issue and need to get metered
PM snoopdan, he has one

Our friends over at ROE wehre doing some thing like this. Everyone threw some money in and bought one and they would rent it out, I dont know if they ever got the thing off the ground or not but I know they were in some serious discution over it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Flipx99

5,000+ posts
Violator of Terms
Flipx99
Building 100
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date