Rent n' Roll

how do u guys repo the rims?? straight jack em in the driveway or what? court??
i got a friend at a RNR in Jackson.. He cant "hook" me up, although i would love some 22in Chrome Akuza Big Papi's.. Holla at me via PM on what price would look like with "Cash" for a regular customer and "Cash" for ur boys ur gonna hook up
Jacked in the driveway. afaik there was nothing court-like involved. Something I did forget to mention is that when he got home from getting the wheels installed in the first place when he first bought them, only 3 of his original wheels were in his trunk. He called back up there and they told him they didn't have it. I guess he should have looked before he left, but he didn't and they weren't interested in helping him figure out what happened.

I went to RNR in louisville off Indian Trail and I walked right back out. I had cash in my pocket for some rims and the guys in there were jerkin me all around. No one knew if I needed an offset and than when I found the rims I wanted they told me they couldnt get them is 22 only 24. I finally picked out another set and I ended up leavin and got the same set for $200 cheaper OTD wit locks and lugs, mounted and balanced than the rims themselves were at RNR.

I used to work for them for a while in Clearwater, FL.

At one of the highest volume sales stores... We actually did more high end installs then buckets.

I actually will ONLY recommend them as far as that's concerned. Can't speak for EVERY RnR, but the one off US19 in Clearwater, FL is on point.

There prices are fair, and some of the deals are excellent. Service is solid, with no exceptions. They actually just got done stretching new 245/35's on my 9.5's without a problem in the world.

As far as the repo situation is concerned. We always left our repo's on steelies to insure that the people knew that RnR had come to get their wheels back, and no one else had stolen them.

The insurance is fair and balanced, no they won't cover you if you bend a wheel or crush a lip... but if it's manufactures defect (chrome chips...etc) it's handled.

All in all, I recommend them.

thats funny, jackin' rims in the night if you miss a payment.

What if you forgot to make a payment and then hear a noise outside early morning or better yet your alarm goes off and you see a few guys taking the wheels off. What is gonna stop you from kick the tard out of them or shooting them as you thought they were trying to steal your car or car audio?

It wouldn't happen to me as I don't want fancy rims right now too much hassle

thats funny, jackin' rims in the night if you miss a payment.
What if you forgot to make a payment and then hear a noise outside early morning or better yet your alarm goes off and you see a few guys taking the wheels off. What is gonna stop you from kick the tard out of them or shooting them as you thought they were trying to steal your car or car audio?

It wouldn't happen to me as I don't want fancy rims right now too much hassle
good point. if i came out and saw that i wouldnt be thinking about whether or not i paid my rim bill this month (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif). i'd be proceeding to whoop ass.

i wonder how many times this type of confrontation has happened since RnR started...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...