redoing audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
so i sold my impala that i built my audio over.. bought a new tahoe and installed everything from impala back into truck. basically i hate it.. space is much bigger and it doesnt sound the same. lol so im about to get started on redoing everything. going from 2 12's to 4 15's.but my problem is ovbiously 4 6.5 arent going to keep up with 4 15's so i was thinking about 8 6.5 some tweets also. but what are some amps for mids that are much lager in rms wattage for a reasonable price? i have a rockford 600.4 that was from my impala that i use currently. i paid lke 500 for it new and imo it sounds good but i feel like i can get just as good or not, close to quality with more wattage for the same or better price. it isnt strong enough to power the 4 6.5 imo to begin with.. i was looking at the prv midrange neos https://prvaudio.com/products/prv-6-5-inch-neo-midrange-speaker-6mr500-ndy-4/ so i was trying to find a good brand that has larger 4 channels that isnt going to break the bank.

I recently picked up this amplifier. I havent installed yet, but I have bench tested it on 4 polk DB 6.5s, @4 ohm on 4 ch and a pair @2ohm on 2 chs. A pair of Lanzar 6.5 Pro Opti6pm mids 4 ohm. @4 ohm and @2ohm. Off of an Eclipse CD3000 HU. Very Loud and seemed to be pretty clean free air. Just another option to consider. I picked up 2 of theyre 2k momo amps to Strap later on 4 XFL 12s this summer. One Slamming a pair atm
https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/ct-series-amplifiers/products/ct-150-4d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...