Recommendations for single sub with power upgrade later?

Participant count
  • Participant list
hi all, when black friday rolls around im going to be ordering a single 15" that i'm planning on sealing off in the trunk and firing into the cabin.

my question is, given that i currently have a DC 2.0K to play with power wise with plans on upgrading down the road to either an ampere 3800 or something else in that power range, what sub would you guys recommend, i was personally thinking either the FI sp4, SSA Evil, a used ZV4 or a DC lvl 5, thought and opinions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Doors and dash? Year, make and model of the car? Amplification? Midranges or coaxials? Need some more specifics about what if anything is already...
Heck...done right...you could get an amazing sounding stereo using $15-25 drivers from partsexpress 😂
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
I read your post and thought about all the aftermarket decks that were installed using the factory power wire. This is why manufacturers quit...

About this thread

SgtHawk

SgtHawk
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SgtHawk