RxMan

Israel
Item(s) for Sale:

RxMan is on a distinguished road

Add to RxMan's Reputation

Recommendations for additional components

Hi all

Nooby here.

Just purchased KIA Sportage 2017. Installed in it Hertz amplifier D Power 4, two front componenet Uno K 165 and Subwoofer Planet Audio Torque TK10Df (think that is the model even though I cant find it in their website). The double din system and the back speakers are KIA's default.

I am thinking about adding another pair of Hertz component and dont know which one. Furthermore, sine the Uno are basic, maybe I the new pair (which will be better then Uno) will be in the front while the Uno will go to the rear.

Which components should I buy? Will the amplifier still be able to support ?

TIA

Ido

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.