recommend me some good coax 6.5's

shaneb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I understand most will say get some comps, but I don't want them, with the best placing of tweets in the car i wuold prefer sticking with coax for now.

Here are the rules of thumb

6.5's

up to 150rms@4ohms

SQ purpose,

less than 160 bucks.

Pioneer REV's have good SQ and the tweet is pretty mellow. If you like them brighter the Polk dB's sound good also. Been happy with both of them...

I have a set of those HCX I need to sell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pioneer REV's have good SQ and the tweet is pretty mellow. If you like them brighter the Polk dB's sound good also. Been happy with both of them...
i have polk db650's love the tweet.

Okay, after talking with a guru, i think i found a way to use comps, those hertz are nice, they are changeable...

this will be a future thing, thats why i said recommend...

they will be running off a memphis pr.300.2 2 channel amp, 150rms@4ohmsx2 or 210rms@2ohmsx2

so i'm exploring possibilities...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.