Recommend me RCAs

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='BlurredVision']I'm looking for rcas. I wanted a decent set. I was looking at the one from wally world (about $8 a piece), the local shop had Raptor brand ($15 per set). I need some for subs and 4 channel. I could go with one of the above if they are decent[/QUOTE]

No on both sets u mentioned .. @photocrazy8 ; i think is his name ..had stinger hpm3 for cheapp

XScorpion makes some very nice RCA's. Check them out on Ebay. 4 channels, 17' for $9. I swapped from XScorpion to Rockford Fosgate because I got the Fosgates in a trade. Cant tell a difference and the Fosgates are double the price.

For subs " better quality " RCA are not a must for most people, on the other hand for a 4 channel RCA makes or breaks systems....go for a good set
You cant possibly tell a difference in cabling unless your system is installed completely wrong.

Lol, a system does not need to be installed wrong to hear engine noise.
Ive used everything from Scosche RCA"s up to XScorpion and Rockford Fosgate. None of them have ever produced unwanted noise. Not sure how much more crappy you can get than Scosche.

Ive used everything from Scosche RCA"s up to XScorpion and Rockford Fosgate. None of them have ever produced unwanted noise. Not sure how much more crappy you can get than Scosche.
Well I've seen a lot of systems which include scoshe RCA all the way up to true

Zero noise($200 per 17ft) and let me tell you there is a huge difference between $7 to $150....when it comes to car audio as a whole you get what you pay for....there is a reason why the top 4 companys are always the top companys and the result are a "flea market" company.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.