Recommend me an amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

NJJK70
10+ year member

Looking for an amp to power my Polk DB651(55 watts rms 4 ohm) door speakers and Polk DB691( 100 watts rms 4 ohm) rear deck speakers. I was looking at a Clarion XC1410. Will this be enough or should I go with something bigger? I only like the Clarion because it'll fit in the dash and runs through the factory speaker wire. Any suggestions?

If you want it to be that small XC1410 is my recommendation. I've installed that in a dash and it saved me a lot of hassle in a vehicle with very little room to spare and no carpet to cover the cables.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.