reccomend amp- 600 to 1000 rms@2ohm

its comin time to find my gf a new system for a new car.. she is sorta wantin 8's (just 2 be different) so i have almost decided to go with RF P1 8's..

we gonna get 4 of them and they SVC 8ohms... so im wiring to 2ohms.. they are on ebay for $40ea shipped

What Under $200 amp does 600-1000rms at 2ohms??? i want it to be impressive for 8's.. they box will be built and designed (like always) by Justin "JLFX" himself in the 35hz range

reccomend amp and 8in cheap subs plz... very budget, but quality

its comin time to find my gf a new system for a new car.. she is sorta wantin 8's (just 2 be different) so i have almost decided to go with RF P1 8's..
we gonna get 4 of them and they SVC 8ohms... so im wiring to 2ohms.. they are on ebay for $40ea shipped

What Under $200 amp does 600-1000rms at 2ohms??? i want it to be impressive for 8's.. they box will be built and designed (like always) by Justin "JLFX" himself in the 35hz range

reccomend amp and 8in cheap subs plz... very budget, but quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-fTjTcNQRM&NR=1

I has 2, very good

Hey i got a Old School(2003ish?) Rockford Fosgate 1000bd Power Amp. does a underrated 1000@ 2 500 @4.............pm me like mint also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.