reasonable price for a buddy?

DeuceLee
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Midwest
whats a good reasonable price you'd charge one of your buddies for a regular ported box for two 12's not including the materials?

say he was a good friend of yours, not a best friend that you guys do stuff for each other all the time and you could care a less to charge him a dime...

I'd do it for a 6-pack of good beer, plus materials.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

whats a good reasonable price you'd charge one of your buddies for a regular ported box for two 12's not including the materials?
say he was a good friend of yours, not a best friend that you guys do stuff for each other all the time and you could care a less to charge him a dime...
if u could care less about charging a dime why do you want to? supplies and pizza or booze or both

I'm with the common sentiment here - get him to buy the materials, a 6pck of your preferred beer, and a value meal from BK or somewhere + hang out and BS with you during the box construction and call it done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if u could care less about charging a dime why do you want to? supplies and pizza or booze or both
i meant that theres some super good buddies that you could care a less about charging him a dime cus you guys support each other all the time...

in this case, he's just a good bud...you chill here in and there...

but i think i'll just do what you guys said, but i'm gonna do a 12 pack so we can get a few more buddies over to chill, and he has to buy a couple of pizzas...+ materials ofcourse...

hehe...sounds like a plan...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I'm building two bookshelfs, with drivers and crossovers, and a sub enclosure for a friend for no cost at all. Not materials, not labor, not food. I guess it's all in who you're building it for. It also isn't going to be top priority either...

its usually $100 flat fee. i've only built 2 boxes besides the ones for myself that werent $100 and thats because one was my brother and i owed the other kid $100 from a bet. food & beer is good but i'd rather see cash in my hand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.