REAL sony 10s

Participant count
  • Participant list

CAT MAN
5,000+ posts

Banned
Roanoke,VA
uhm..uh...dunno where to start. subs only.. gah um.. 60+ship?

real sony's xsl 1035

DSCN1987.jpg

DSCN1986.jpg

DSCN1985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the CA classifieds, not craigslist. I think you are on the wrong site for interest.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are Car audio drivers? So they do belong here...... This is a classified section if you aren't interested move along.

I'm sure someone will pick up one or both for a budget build.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are Car audio drivers? So they do belong here...... This is a classified section if you aren't interested move along.
I'm sure someone will pick up one or both for a budget build.
its ok. some people are too ignorant and blinded by the xplode so they think its trash from the get go.

its ok. some people are too ignorant and blinded by the xplode so they think its trash from the get go.
Come to think of it my little brother has one of these in his Jeep. Honestly not too bad for the price granted the sub he has is getting maybe 125rms~. I put it in 1.3ft^3@32hz and it shakes his mirror and fills the bottom spectrum quite nice.

Come to think of it my little brother has one of these in his Jeep. Honestly not too bad for the price granted the sub he has is getting maybe 125rms~. I put it in 1.3ft^3@32hz and it shakes his mirror and fills the bottom spectrum quite nice.
they did great in the house. i wouldnt doubt you could do some nice sq stuff with em. they're just missing that famous Es..lol

I had xplods back in the day in a pre fab bandpass and they did good. The OP has been on this site long enough to know people aren't gonna buy a pair of sony xplods. He has better luck selling them on craigslists, which is what my post meant.

If you didn't get that then that's your fault.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.