Kenwood DNX7120 Nav/DVD/Etc & SiriusXM SCC1 - Very good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealDefman
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood DNX7120 All-in-One Garmin Navigation/DVD Entertainment System with 6.95” Reverse Tilt Touchscreen and USB/iPod Direct Control, with SiriusXM Satelite Radio.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The unit is in very good condition and works perfectly. Comes with all cables and manuals as original. However, the speaker wires have been cut off of the connector. If you intend to use the internal deck power, you'll need a new harness (about $25 on eBay) but if you are only going to use external amplifiers then you don't need a new harness. This sale comes with the external SiriusXM tuner (recently purchased), cable, and antenna, ready to activate enjoy.

General Features

•Built-in Garmin Navigation Board with 2012 Maps installed

•Voice Guidance Announces Street Names

•XM Live Traffic and Weather Ready (I don't think this is offered anymore since the merger)

•New GUI with Changeable Skin and Customizable Start-up

•Fastest Access to iPod Audio/Video with High-Speed iPod Control (adapter required)

•2 Relay Control Outputs for Garage doors, Lighting, Trunk, etc.

•3 2V RCA Preouts (F/R/Sub)

•Bluetooth Hands-Free Unit Ready (Optional KCA-BT200)

•SAT Ready (SiriusXM SCC1 is included)

•HD Radio Ready

•Remote Control Included

I prefer not to split the head unit and SiriusXM parts unless I have firm offers on both items.

Price:

$350 shipped to USA lower 48, no out of USA shipping. AK and HI shipping available, but not included.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
you have no feedback and no posts so hes asking if you would ship first before payment to guarantee that you dont screw someone over. Standard question for people that are new selling stuff. I had the same question.

ahhh, thanks. No, I won't do that. Likewise, I'm not willing to ship it unpaid to someone that *I* don't know either.

But I will privately send my eBay account that shows perfect feedback (almost to 500) and this particular item was previously listed on that account. That should vouch for my honesty. Besides, PayPal would cover the buyer if I were a crook.

That's the system in my corvette, I would buy this for my truck but I'm getting my sundown SA-8V2 build ready //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm getting my sundown SA-8V2 build ready //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
See, that shows how out of touch I am with car audio. I don't even know who Sundown is, but I know folks go nuts for it....

Maybe....

It was sold on eBay last night, but the buyer hasn't paid for it. *IF* he doesn't by Sat AM then it will be available again. However, there's one guy here in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...