Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint only used a few times

Price:

$90 shipped conus

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Great bass and better clarity than beats solo hd on par with beats studio

Item Pictures:

920059_575466249142183_204837689_o.jpg

these are much better than the studios when it comes to midrange and has smoother, less harsh highs. bass is cleaner but they arent going to have the same force and impact since these are only on ear headphones. GLWS

these are much better than the studios when it comes to midrange and has smoother, less harsh highs. bass is cleaner but they arent going to have the same force and impact since these are only on ear headphones. GLWS
They do a pretty good job of noise cancellation too

if youre truly interested we can work out a deal bro

man i got these when they came out because they demoed these and the beats solos and these were better

i paid 140 after taxes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep ......fkn retail stores tho I must say that is the nicest dump I've ever had

if youre truly interested we can work out a deal bro

man i got these when they came out because they demoed these and the beats solos and these were better

i paid 140 after taxes
Gah, sorry. I was actually trying to compare them to some Sennheisers I have. I wasn't sure if they were the same because the link says "old version".

The ones I have are open back and I want a set of closed back. The ones I'm looking at are Audio-Technica ATH-M50. My buddy has a set and they rock. I'm not too fond of the overly boomy cans like BeatsByDre series. Anyway, thanks for the response. I'm going to try and demo a set, I'll let ya know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies