Re xxx comps

chief_bignut
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok I am in the process of gathering everything to redo my system in my 00 explored and I really like the re xxx comps the 4" mounting depth might cause problems but I will be making pods in all four doors I will be running two 12" XXX subs I have two bxi2610 amps for the subs and have a zxi6410 it does somewhere around 170 rmsx4@2ohms on paper so I can expect something like 150 per channel. Will these be a good. Choice? I have heard re'sother 6.5 component set and liked it and I've been searching and have found about 90% good reviews about them some people complain about there not being enough midrange but isn't it 20% product 80% install? The entire truck will be deadened and will be done right I will have a 3sixty.2 in there as well so that will add to the quality of the sound again guys help me decide. I kinda have my heart set on these because a local dealer has a couple sets that I can get a good deal on thanks guys

I just installed a set of the xxx comps and really like them, the midrange is the most suprising aspect of the set. very good sounding to me. I came from a set of pioneer prs 6.75's and would take the xxx's over them easily. about the same amount of midbass but everything else just sounds better.

if they are new let them break in a little before review the midbass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

They look awesome, i'd like to hear them someday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.