SOLD RE XXX 15, enclosure, 1500w amp (south florida)

mysilver02alty
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Im selling a dual 2 ohm RE XXX 15 inch sub with a snailshell enclosure. Its the 2005 model sub. I bought it brand new about 14 months ago. In perfect condition except a small mark on the outer rubber area of the cone. Not on the cone, just the outer area. Im not sure what that part is called. Does not effect performance of the sub.

The enclosure is a snailshell box that i had custom made, cost me 225.00. The entire box is 3/4 inch MDF except for the front of the box where the sub mounts which is 1.5 inch. I will get actual pics up soon but here is pretty much exactlyt what the box & port size looks like on the inside. It is not carpeted.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/mysilver02alty/ss1.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/mysilver02alty/ss2.jpg

Also selling an Ampman Revolution 1500.1 amp that is underrated @ 1500 watts. It has the same board as the Resonant Engineering 35.1. Heres a link on its specs

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Ampman_Revolution_1500.1/

I want 230.00 for the amp shipped.

I want 420.00 for the sub & enclosure together picked up. Im in Broward County Florida.

I have about 4 references on here. My yahoo instant messenger is rjb0978

Hey, that's a nice box.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

such a nice sub, miss mine (in my avitar)....this sub aborts babies too with the right low tones......wish ineeded one cause id drive down there to pick that up...

what is resistance on that sub, I'm looking for a 2 ohm mono load for my amp and I'm in Dade county. Also would like the dimensions of the enclosure, thanks..

im not really sure what im going to do for my next setup yet. Probably 2 12's sealed.

Subs im looking for are IDMAXX or similar & an enclosure

Im not sure which amp im looking for. I just sold my Orion 2500d last week like an idiot and i might be picking up another one of those or a different 2000 watt amp.

Im interested in some top of the line components that get louder then my low end MB Quart components and that dont distort when you turn the bass up on them.

depending on what components i get i'll be looking for a good quality amp that puts out about 125 - 150 X 4 @ 4 ohms for my highs.

Need about 25 sq ft. of sound deadining material.

2 way pager alarm.

what is resistance on that sub, I'm looking for a 2 ohm mono load for my amp and I'm in Dade county. Also would like the dimensions of the enclosure, thanks..
I'f i remember the enclosure dimensions are 17 inches high, 21 inches from front to back and 31 inches wide. The port is about 4 or 5 inches wide and about 14 inches from top to bottom. The sub would work for you, its a dual 2 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.