SOLD RE XXX 12" Sub QVC 1.2ohm NEW!

Originally posted by ridered36 Hey man why arent you responding? Guess you aint in too big of a hurry to sell that sub. Let me know if you wanna deal or your backin out....PM me at: morris@grics.net
CALM DOWN MAN....lol

you gave him like 30 minutes to respond...mabye hes not even online and at work or class or something....

I dont have any pictures, but i mean... its NEW... BRAND NEW... NEVER USED. goto http://www.respl.com ... what you see there is what you get. Nothing is wrong with it and nothing has been done to it and it hasnt been used. $300 shipped will be fine. I will make sure its packed really well, insured, etc... RE will be glad to help you if you have any problems with shipping. They hate UPS as much as the rest of us, but I hope to seal it up enough to where none will be had.

rob~

Originally posted by StaticX311 I dont have any pictures, but i mean... its NEW... BRAND NEW... NEVER USED. goto http://www.respl.com ... what you see there is what you get. Nothing is wrong with it and nothing has been done to it and it hasnt been used. $300 shipped will be fine. I will make sure its packed really well, insured, etc... RE will be glad to help you if you have any problems with shipping. They hate UPS as much as the rest of us, but I hope to seal it up enough to where none will be had.

rob~
*drool* I want an XXX....no money....hmmmm...buy books for school, or buy an XXX? **** I hate school...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.