re xxx 12 amp

kwitcherbichin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey i am new to this site as 2nite..

ok so heres what i got,

i just recently bought 2 12 RE XXX D2 subs this is my 2nd setup as i am only 19

i am getting me a new alt this friday so now i am lookin for an amp that will b able to push these beast to there full potential ... any suggestions =]

hey i am new to this site as 2nite..
ok so heres what i got,

i just recently bought 2 12 RE XXX D2 subs this is my 2nd setup as i am only 19

i am getting me a new alt this friday so now i am lookin for an amp that will b able to push these beast to there full potential ... any suggestions =]
holy ****! only 19 and can afford 2 xxx's. i hate you

as for amp, i'd go with a couple sundowns 3000 or some AudioQues 3500

ok well i am gettin an alt this friday and i dont want to have 2 amps...

i just want one big badass of an amp...

and i am gona do the batts soon also and dyna mat this week also

get an Incriminator Audio 40.1, Digital Designs z1a, Sundown 3500, Stetsom 4k2d (somthing like that).

Basically get at least 2k rms to each sub and your azzhole will shear right in half //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Although having two amps is much easier, you can re-sell them easier, and big amps tend to break more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

well ive been thinkin bout the sundown but i also heard that these subs can take around 3000 rms all day ... and im the kinda guy who likes to piss off old people or really anyone with there window down =D lol but if i can get maybe high 2500s that wud b great... i just thought that 2 amps wud b 2 much hassle

Oh no strapping amps isnt to bad, get a big battery near the amps and run seperate wires to each amp.

I vote for you buying two Digital Designs M3's and strapping them each @ 1/2 ohm

You seem to have deep pockets so getting some of these wont be a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Or get a DD Z1a

They can be had for around 1k and push well over 5k watts of pure jesus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lmfao right right...

and i dont gots deep pockets lol i just kno people who kno people...

but idk maybe i can get ahold of those bastards or something else... still leanin towards the 1 amp...

Rockford Tk4000??

=D

well ive been thinkin bout the sundown but i also heard that these subs can take around 3000 rms all day ... and im the kinda guy who likes to piss off old people or really anyone with there window down =D lol but if i can get maybe high 2500s that wud b great... i just thought that 2 amps wud b 2 much hassle
edit: you're sooooo cool

lmfao right right...
and i dont gots deep pockets lol i just kno people who kno people...

but idk maybe i can get ahold of those bastards or something else... still leanin towards the 1 amp...

Rockford Tk4000??

=D
meh, I hate their subsonic but they do nice power

Get a DDZ1a

That amp is so much sexxxier than the Tk4000 and beats it in output

http://www.ddaudio.eu/DDZamps.asp

(the european site is better IMO)

The z1a is sex but if your feeling like a super-playa then get the z2lv but idano if you need that much power

Actuall bench tests of the z1a on a good electrical can see 6k easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.