RE se 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

loserpunk
10+ year member

hapbahdasindot
i got this sub in the mail on last wed...and love it, i like the fact that i can pick it up and it's much easier to mount than my xxx15 which weighs 30 more lbs, i like the logo on the cone, the basket, and motorstructure, very nice looking sub, but now for performance, it handles 600wts rms 1200max, and comes standard in dvc 4ohm, i'm sure you can get other configs if you call re or check out the website http://www.respl.com i decided to put it in my 6.2cu box tuned to 35hz, i know thats larger than recommended but i wanted to do it for kicks anyways, i ran it off a jbl 600.1, (which took forever to ground right) and man, she just pounds, it did everything i wanted it to and got almost as loud as i could stand, the xxx of course was louder, but for daily driving it was a very nice sub, stayed loud throughout it's freq spectrum and didn't fall off at the higher end (like the edk) overall it's a very nice sub that can get loud, stay clean and go low, a very nice choice for anyone in that price range

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loserpunk

10+ year member
hapbahdasindot
loserpunk
Elkhart, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies