Re Se 12"

The SE would still have the upper hand.

Ive had subs that were less effecient that got PLENTY loud.

Now if it were 2 IDQ's ported vs 1 SE ported...that might be a different story

Hmm, I just don't think I have to money to do the SE, especially since theres no RE dealer close to me. Sounddomain is sellin IDQs for 140+ship so approx 150 versus 300ish for the SE so I think I might go with the IDQ just because of monetary issues. Otherwise I'd look towards a RL-p or something similar. So would I be getting a good sub for $150 in the IDQ12"?

Okay thanks for the advice, I might get the RL-p although I do have to pay sales tax since I'm in CA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif in addition to shipping. I'll probably end up getting the IDQ though just because I don't want to stretch myself with the cash issue. Any other opinions on comparable subs? AudioQue SD2.5, DD 2512, Treo TSX 12" etc.?,

I have a RE SE12 and a Rl-p 12 and there is a differance. I just put the RL-p in to day. I feel the SE handles the real low stuff better.So if you are mostly in to rap its the way to go. If you are going to listen to rock you will like the RL-p better I think. I think the RL-p has better SQ and sounds tighter. Both shake the crap out of my car. I think the RL-p blends with the rest of the music better. But like I said if you are mostly in to rape or techno the SE is a great sub that sounds good. I like the way it can hit the lows. The RL-p does not hit the lows like the SE. If they could put the 2 subs together that would be the sub I want. I like how tight the RL-p sounds but I like the lows of the SE.

Mike J.

Subs in same box & same amp. Good H2H.

i have 2 se12's and my lows are ridiculous...i actually compared my 2 12's to 2 12w7's..the 12w7's have me in output which was expected...by my lows kill them easly

I will say the same thing my RL-p get louder but the lows on the SE are insane. Maybe my RP-l needs to break in more not sure.

BAY AREA

Hey I am selling my SE12 150.00 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bay Area

10+ year member
Bay Area
San Francisco
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from