SOLD RE MX 15 dual 1 $250

hey man, sorry to hear about the irs, thats not good, stupid accountants
i wish the best of luck to you
technically it isn't his fault, I signed the document, so it rests on my shoulders

thanks though

nice sub man, its a shame things went the way they did, just cause someone has there opinion on something.if he was getting loans to buy out toys r us, id be for it. its whatever they enjoy personally.boy are u right about abusing his power as a mod on here. he must be the typical nerd behind a screen that cant be a MAN in real life, so his spirits are lifted to the sky by banning someone. i was completely for "project hannah" and obsviousy he didnt like that, cause i just got back from bein banned.never had a problem with any other mods cause they do what there suppose to, unlike mr. letsplayhangman to ban innocent users on here that may have a current 700 dollar transaction on here go bad for bein banned for what?? if i was told right now, give me a penny or else youll be banned forever from CA.com, i would NOT give that son of a biitch a penny!

by the way, your a very thoughtful dude for doing what you did and there is a GOD. It will come back to you my friend, but by bein as giving as you are, i am sure that you are well aware of this.-------Rob

by the way, your a very thoughtful dude for doing what you did and there is a GOD. It will come back to you my friend, but by bein as giving as you are, i am sure that you are well aware of this.-------Rob
Oh, you know it. God is as real as it gets.

Thanks for the thoughts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.