Re mt 18

RRR37
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

RE MT 18" , Dual 1 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in good condition. Looks like it might have gotten an RE recone at one time but I do not know all the history on this sub. Has a small scuff on the surround which you should be able to see in the pics and a couple small chips in the basket paint and on the stack.

Price:

$275 + shipping obo

$250 local obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping calculated to your zip, you can choose your preferred carrier but must be insured and tracked. Weight is 63 lbs.

I purchased this used from someone local. I have been playing it on my Hifonics Bxi 1606d while I wait for an amp to push my BTL 18. This gets louder and hits harder off the Hifonics than the Fi does. I have an amp lined up for the Fi so it's time to let this one go to help fund my current build.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy it!! I will pack it up nice for you. It's not that far to Sac-town by mail. It's d1 and would go nice with your kx2500 @ 2ohms. Miss sac, gotta go back. Used to live off Arden Way for a long time if you know where I'm talking about.

No thanks on the bxi1606d, I'm selling mine and going with sundown. I will do $300 shipped parcel post with insurance and delivery confirmation, and I will build a custom crate for safe transport. Cost for me to ship is about $50 not counting the custom crate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RRR37

10+ year member
RRR37
Puyallup, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from