Re mt 18

RRR37
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

RE MT 18" , Dual 1 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in good condition. Looks like it might have gotten an RE recone at one time but I do not know all the history on this sub. Has a small scuff on the surround which you should be able to see in the pics and a couple small chips in the basket paint and on the stack.

Price:

$275 + shipping obo

$250 local obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping calculated to your zip, you can choose your preferred carrier but must be insured and tracked. Weight is 63 lbs.

I purchased this used from someone local. I have been playing it on my Hifonics Bxi 1606d while I wait for an amp to push my BTL 18. This gets louder and hits harder off the Hifonics than the Fi does. I have an amp lined up for the Fi so it's time to let this one go to help fund my current build.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump..........Looks like it is about $40-50 for shipping. Comes out to around $325 Shipped. Reasonable offers welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need another Fi btl UFO style 18, another SA 3000, and some more electrical upgrades to finish my build, which is where the money from this will go. I can always consider trades though for other equipment, just shoot me an offer.

I have a Btl 18 fully loaded D2 and want to get another one of them so I can run 2 btl 18's off of 2 sundown 3ks. I need to sell this and work toward another btl 18, sundown 3k, and some nice batteries

I prefer cash of course or trades that go toward finishing my build, but im always willing to look at a trade and if its good then I might take it.

Thanks

Thanks, I thought it was a decent price. I guess people forgot what these can do. This guy outperformed my BTL 18 on my hifonics 1600. Have yet to try it on more power but I'm sure it would love 2-3k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RRR37

10+ year member
RRR37
Puyallup, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from